What We Do
We are Community of Business for Service Provider Development
The Chambers developed strategies to strive for increased trade between Ireland, Africa and Caribbean through a regular exchange of information on trade and investment opportunities amongst members
The Chambers maintained a close liaison with all relevant Government authorities, departments and representative bodies with the aim of protecting and or representing members interests on matters of current importance
The Chambers represent, express and give effect to various opinions of the business community of Ireland, Africa and Caribbean, regarding trade, commerce, finance, industry and related matters
The Chambers provide information and market intelligence service on African Caribbean/Irish trade in the form of a regular trade bulletin/Newsletter/Magazine (Susuana Magazine Newspaper)
The Chambers organize and chair the monthly voluntary committees/ Subscription members/ Union-ship members/Chambers Representative Members meeting, weekly management meeting and quarterly briefing of the Chambers Ambassador.
The Chambers oversee the administration and management of all departments and social media platform.
The Chambers is responsible for supporting the CEO/ED through the final approval and sign off on all projects, finance, human resources when required. etc.
- The Chambers create directory contacts list and business resource opportunities forums where information and ideas can be exchanged to foster growth
- The Chambers advance entrepreneurial mindset and professional nourishment among its members for personal development.
- The Chambers promote bilateral trade between Irish government and investment relationships between businesses in Ireland and Africa, through established relationship with the various embassy and Irish government.
- The Chambers want to foster a key networking opportunity for African Caribbean and Irish businesses to discuss opportunities in Africa Caribbean continents Island by identify areas for mutually beneficial in trade and investment.
PROGRAM OFFERED: MENTOR-ME TOO PROGRAMME
#Make it Matter
This program is for young entrepreneurs, this is extended as an opportunity for you to join our Mentor-Me Too Programme has a mentor OR mentee. A 6 weeks collective mentorship program to create a life of unforgettable impact & abundant fulfillment as a young entrepreneurs on a virtual celebration as the next best thing. You will get an opportunity to meet and learn from mentors in their field. #MakeitMatter!
- We creating structured mentorship programme covering the modules that will be learned through this program:
- Module 4: Subject matter expert mentorship: this would be 12 sessions with mentors/ subject matter experts from the industry mentee is interested in terms of entrepreneurship or personal development branding
- Module 3: Management (Employee or volunteers engagement & motivation, employee or volunteers wellbeing, building a strong team, creating, and maintaining positive working environment, Employee or volunteers training, feedback and coaching, development, forecasts and budget, performance monitoring, KPI’s reporting & analysis, client communication, organization customer service)
- Module 2: Leadership & development (effective communication, proactive approach, critical thinking, analysis, self-awareness, and self-reflection, overcoming unconscious bias & conscious, teamwork and collaboration, conflict management, time management)
- Module 1: Tools – MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Forms, SharePoint) & Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Sites, Forms)
- Evaluation and certification – knowledge check (test, practice) and cert upon competition
SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & EVENT PACKAGE
What We Offer for your Event, Conference, and Other Media Activities: Event communication - package consists of two messages on consultation:
- An interview with the event organizer
- A press release with information of the eventWhat do we offer in addition for your communication and event content Package and cost budget? We will channel your event as follows:
- We distribute you concise message with a call to action to our social outlets and/or our chambers directory databases
- Publication and Distribution on our newsletter, social outlets and website
- Create a digital press release of the event and distribute to 200-1,000 African journalists and international journalists writing about Africa
- We operate very budget friendly, starting as little as €200
- For any budget above €1,500 we offer a free distribution of your press release to at least 500 journalists through our press release distribution service, video production and a banner on our website
Coaching Buzcare & Companion
Susuana is specialist in providing service plan business care and selfcare in your business vision, plan, and growth through a constructed and intentionally engaged business guide curriculum to promote your selfcare, health and wellbeing structured. Two specialists in their feed coming together in one accord to provide service for your business as a start-ups or as an entrepreneur. Join our Marketing Consultant Agent
Buy Newage Products from over 70 business product